Wednesday, January 25, 2006

New blog in town

I just can't seem to get all exercised over that inispid excuse for a journalist, Chris Matthews, or his painfully obvious lapdog work for the White House party line. I don't have time as it is and I can't even bring myself to watch him. Reading the transcripts pisses me off enough.

But for those of you who have more tolerance and energy for these things, a really good blog just opened up, Open Letter to Chris Matthews, where you can leave your personal thoughts for the underhanded lobber of Hard Ball.

You'll be in good company. There were over 1,500 comments on the first post when I checked it out.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i looked for some way to send you an email but could not find it.

you posted a note on the acoustic dad site saying referring to gossip about a suicide. the fact is the person you referred to died of heart problems (he was in his 70s) and what you said his hurtful to his family. I hope you do the right thing and leave an apology on the site.

its comments like your one that can make cyberspace a hurtful space.

6:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What on earth are you talking about. Paul was definitely not 70, you must be confused with the previous Wiggles chef whom I didn't mention at all, never having seen him.

7:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home