Saturday, January 21, 2006

Blogs on the run

I keep hearing how there's no great women political bloggers. Maybe they just haven't figured out we're women. Here's two more to add to your reading list, Motherlode and enigma4ever.

We'll be adding them to the blogroll once I figure what the heck I'm going to do about this template. Changing the style of the counter didn't help the scrolling problem. I'm afraid the next step to switch to a clean template and start all over. I guess it could be worse. I'm not thrilled with the style of this one anyway but it's a pain in the butt to recustomize it.

Scratch that. I think I just fixed it by moving the sitemeter counter to the footer. Only a technodope like me would take a month to figure that out.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home