Friday, January 20, 2006

Found a new blog

I don't know how I could have missed Left of Center for all this time. I'm pretty sure he's commented here before and I usually try to check out a new commenter's blog. He must have visted when I was in one of my working rotations. I'm lucky if I proofread my own posts when I'm at the end of one of those, but better late than never, thanks to a timely link by ExPat Brian.

B Shilliday has got a nice gig going there, mixing politics with links to some incredible photographic portfolios, including the astounding Ashes and Snow. This portfolio just knocked me out and I highly recommend you take the time to go through the whole thing and keep in mind while you're looking at them that these are real, undoctored and unstaged photos. Mindblowing. I really want to see the exhibition of this work in person.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home