Monday, December 05, 2005

The lure of Spam

I rarely open a spam mail although I check the folder because my filters often take out discussion list posts but this one called "people laughing at you?" was just too tempting. I was thinking it would be for a face transplant but no, it was for an even greater medical miracle.

Suffering from short penniss? Introduce revolution "Thunder" formula which gauranteees sizes increase or moneey baack. Users reported:

- 2 inches extra in size
- 3x pleasurable orgasms
- 27% thicker

Why waiting?
Why indeed? Who wouldn't want 3x pleasurable orgasms and how could you not trust a company with such a brilliant spellchecker?
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger meljoy said...

"I'd like to buy a vowel...Actually give me another one... Hell, let's make it three..."

4:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home