Friday, August 12, 2005

Has Bush really been indicted?

I've hearing some low level buzz on this story for about a week now and intitially wrote it off as wishful thinking. It still sounds too good to be true but wouldn't it be something if Fitzgerald really could and did indict the entire den of thieves and thugs in the White House, including Bush? I'm not getting my hopes up yet but a girl can dream can't she and besides, when Avedon Carol remarks on the story, at least you know it has legs.

I only wish it was really going somewhere.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with all that you say--I hate Bush and know he lied--but learn how to proofread your blog for Gods sake.

8:18:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Um -- that would be "for God's sake" wouldn't it? :-)

10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home