Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Camp Casey pulling up stakes

This is so heartening. A relative of the man who fired the shotgun over Cindy Sheehan's ditchside camp, has offered the mother and her supporters the use of his private land that is much closer to Prarie Chapel Ranch. In fact, it's across the street from Bush's church.
According to the source, the land offered to Sheehan is owned by Fred Mattlage, who is a distant cousin of Larry Mattlage, a man who fired a shotgun over the weekend in frustration over the commotion caused by the vigil.

The source said Fred Mattlage made the offer saying "I'm a veteran, I support what you all are doing and I want to offer you my land."
I love seeing all this support continue to pour in. It's starting to feel like a movement.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home