Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Instaputz Challenge

Instaputz wins the internets today in the Going, Going Galt™ category with a new contest. It even has a real prize. Unfortunately, I'm a little too well known to the parties involved to participate. Besides, I'm too blunt to be good at subtrefuge, but surely one of our creative readers here could rise to the challenge and Get yer Galt on.

Update: As always, TBogg was a strong contender in the sweepstakes.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think this is a result of so many wingnuts going Galt or is it the stimulus?

I'm thinking that eliminating the dead wood from the system may have done it.

4:15:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I don't know DLB, but I have noticed that the wingnuts have stopped talking about the Dow after two solid weeks of harping on the Obama slump.

4:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home