Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Milestones

Whoever clicked in from Oshawa, Ontario -- thanks and congratulations! You're the 200,000th reader to visit this little blog. Although I didn't really start posting until about May, it's just a couple of weeks short of three years since I built this hideaway. I think that means that my traffic for the year is about what HuffPo gets in an hour. But you know what? I feel lucky because I think you're a much cooler crowd. Thanks for reading.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger cheflovesbeer said...

Way to go!

10:45:00 PM  
Blogger Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

You kick hell out of any of the writers at Huff Post. Daily Kos. Any of them Libby. And the comments are far better quality.

You da Woman Libby!

11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Aw, thanks guys.

9:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home