Thursday, October 11, 2007

Odd Lots

By Libby

A few random things I stumbled across while shopping the intertubes.

Via Avedeon, a quiz I liked, What kind of reader are you. I'm a literate good citizen. That seemed about right.

And speaking of GOP masochism, this preacher who died from his rubber/bondage fetish seemed to creep people out because of its kinkiness. Me, I'm 55 years old and I've traveled widely. Not just geographically, but all across the social strata. I've seen things that you wouldn't believe if I told you. I'm long past the point of being shocked about what people will do for an orgasm. My first reaction was to question the coroner's conclusion that this was autoerotic. You would have to be Houdini to manage that bondage configuration by yourself. There's more to that story than will ever be told I think.

And while I'm still not endorsing anyone, I may make my second political contribution of the season to Chris Dodd for this brilliant fundraiser. A mere $20.04 for a chance at a great seat at Fenway for the Sox playoffs? I'm not much of a gambler but I'm in for that and I don't mind giving Dodd a few bucks if I lose. I like him better than Hillary and I'm sorry he's not getting more of a voice in the debate. He has some good ideas.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thuoght you were 65. at any rate, if the drawing for the tickets is based on donors to Dodd's campaign I'd say you are a virtual shoe in.

I think he is anti federal reserve to extent though so good lookin out

10:49:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Try not to complement me too much Lester. :-}

11:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha no I thuoght yuo had SAID you were 65, not that you resemble a 65 year old person or "old one" as i call them.

also OT- these guys
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=24412

have taken up your challenge to become nicer. sell outs!

1:31:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Lester. I AM an old girl but if I win the prize maybe you'll have a beer with me afterwards anyway...

Glad to hear the RP supporters took my message to heart. It can only help RP.

2:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't had a beer in months. I gained like 40 pounds so i'm on a vodka death diet. it's like methadone

9:45:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Lester, I don't think you need to worry. I'm not inclined to think I'd win.

10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home