Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Interview with Col. Steven Boylan

By Libby

I got a flu shot yesterday and I know they say it's not supposed to make you sick but I swear I feel like I'm coming down with the flu today. I've been reading the news for six hours and haven't felt inspired to write a single word. So while I see if I can chase my muse down here's a link to
Cernigs interview
with Col. Steven Boylan, spokesperson for Gen. Petraeus.

Cernig throws some real hardballs but I think Boylan basically punts with the official party line. But maybe I'm not in the best position to judge in my present state of malaise. So what do you think? Are his answers responsive or evasive?

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Swampcracker said...

Both

1:07:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I guess that's exactly right Jeffrey. Beautiful photos at your site by the way.

4:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home