Friday, April 06, 2007

A mutation in the ecosystem?

I've never understood how the TTLB ecosystem worked but it seems extraordinarily odd to me that every time I get a big link or my traffic spikes, my ranking goes down. Lately, I've been noticing that every night at a certain time, I'm knocked back to slithering reptile no matter what's going on with the actual numbers.

I'm not going to cry over it, I've never really cared about the label thing, but I am beginning to take it a little personally. Technodope that I am, I don't understand algorithms at all, but I'm wondering if I'm the victim of some bizarre glitch. I mean how could my Technorati ratings keep getting better and my TTLB rank drop at the same time? Just asking...

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I just got a email saying the system is broken whig. Look to your technorati ratings instead to gauge how you're doing.

11:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home