Sunday, October 07, 2012

She's got a way about her

I've never understood the pininterest thing. I click on their links and the whole page doesn't scroll on my screen and often they don't give you a link with the picture. So I haven't spent any time there. Thus, I have no idea who Jane Wang is but I clicked on her name to find out and found her main page. The pininterest concept suddenly makes more sense to me in that context.

This comes up because Jane apparently pinned me and I noticed the traffic spike she generated. Which was very cool. Thanks so much Jane. And she also has a fabulous collection of images over there. Including a category for hats. Like this one.

I'm all about interesting images these days and there thousands more at Jane's link. Looking forward to getting lost there for hours someday soon.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home