Friday, August 20, 2010

Sick bed blogging

I am so sick I can't deal with our stupid political discourse at all today. So some links of interest I've been saving up.

Hours of fun at The BBC Mastermind Quiz. It's Brit centric, so it's harder than it sounds. It appears to be the qualifying quiz for some Brit show like Jeopardy, or maybe more like Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

Hilarious typo on this CNN graphic. Funny because it's true.

I guessed this wrong. The most popular selling item at WalMart.

Incredible Indian Cave Temples.

Love this stuff. 24 vintage brochures.

Nice shot of Mark Knoller.

I'm still loving Neato Coolville. Have to put this on the blogroll so I can check it more often. Found this vintage commercial there.



Wasn't sure it was still around, but just noticed at the big box store that they still sell this candy. I wouldn't eat it on bet now, but I recall liking it as a kid.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ruth said...

Extraordinary to find even a headline writer at CNN getting it right. Hope you've got lots of O.J. on hand, and get better quickly.

12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thank Ruth. Feeling worse today but I think that's good. Means it's running its course.

10:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home