Wednesday, October 07, 2009

When I Was Young

Cripes, I spent a couple of hours with my sister this morning and the world seems to have gone crazy in the interim. A lot to post about, but first, my sis started scanning old family photos. Hard to believe sometimes, but I really was once this young.


I remember how much I loved that sweater. Meanwhile, my sister informs me that everyone thought I was a witch because the candles double exposed in the photo.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

I love this photo Libby. I love to see glimpses of peeps I only know online. Thanks.

7:39:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I have so few photos of myself, so it's fun to have something to share. I have more so I'll do it again. This one was the least embarassing. :)

9:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home