Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hot stuff

The Daily News is basically a useless rag, but I have to give them credit, at least they're honest. They label their work gossip. And this could become a hot item if it's true.
Now the elegant blond courtesan, whom we'll continue to call "Annie," is talking about three "dates" she allegedly had with another state's chief executive, who we'll call Gov. X.
Feel free to speculate if you must. I'm in sex scandal burnout.

Speaking of burnout, neon signs are slowly disappearing from our collective landscape. Cosa tracks down some of the remaining lights in Honolulu in a lovely gallery of shots.

And if you're looking for that perfect Creative Commons graphic, idee is the place to be. They have three very cool search engines for photos, including this one that searches by color.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

7 Comments:

Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
Let's hope that BAD BAD Governor is a woman, this time. The guys are hogging all the attention, and, hey, it's the 00's! Equal opportunity!! (PLEASE GAWD LET IT BE PALIN!!!)

Thanks for the link. I've been slowly slipping in the Technorati ratings, despite good growth in hits & page views, largely due to not being linked to. Normally, I wouldn't care, but I'm trying to upgrade the site and maybe get some local advertising. I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have, Libby & company, readers included. Thanks again.
.

3:15:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Everybody slips in the summer Cosa. It will build again in the fall.

10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
This is drastic slippage, though, and my traffic has actually been up. I'm just not getting linked, that's all Technorati measures. I must be doing something wrong, or pissing people off.
.

1:38:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I don't Technorati is as good as it used to be to measure linkage. I read somebody bitching about how they were missing the smaller blog links regularly.

But I've noticed B-list isn't linking laterally that much either. We all fall back into the bad habit of linking to Alist because that's the buzz on Memeo.

2:48:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I haven't even checked my rank in a while. I bet I'm way down too. And surely, being so sweet and all, no one could be pissed at me. :)

2:49:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Just checked. I'm way down too. I wouldn't read too much into it.

2:52:00 PM  
Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
Thanks. Let me know if you have any suggestions as to improve my little blog.

Yours is just fine the way it is.
.

4:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home