Saturday, July 18, 2009

Found on twitter

I'm going to run out for a few errands so here's a some quick links that I picked up on twitter this morning.

HIlzoy's last post at the Washington Monthly. Blogtopia won't be the same without her.

At CJR David Simon (of The WIre) tells the NYT and WaPo to build that paywall. I may have more to say on this later. He clearly is not seeing the problem.

This week's 10 best political jokes

New Gail Collins column at NYT has a fun test you can take online about GOP sex scandals. I got 8 of 9. Proving that I probably read too many gossipy stories.

And can't remember if I posted a link to this or not, but it's worth a second look if I did. Whiskey Ina's garden is growing nicely.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
Why would I pay for something I don't want for free, NYT & WaPo?

I'd rather see some Saturday night neon, free.
.

6:01:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Great post. I LOVE neon signs.

Also, I'm still learning how this Twitter thing works. I see that I missed a twitter from you in the beginning. The answer to your Q is NTodd is going to be a great dad.

10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
Thanks. I'd appreciate any suggestions as to how I can improve the blog.

As to that Tweet, I dunno. I've heard that NTodd belches at the dinner table, and doesn't excuse himself.

But who am I to judge? [urp]
.

3:08:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL. I didn't say he would teach the kids manners. :)

10:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home