Monday, May 04, 2009

New PAC in town

I don't know how I get on these mailing lists, but this new site called Censure Bachmann has been emailing for a while. They are apparently starting a "PAC targeting Michele Bachmann and other members of Congress who put ideology and ignorance ahead of what's right for the American people."

They were soliciting suggestions for names for the PAC and now have it narrowed down to six. You can vote for either Americans for Real Change, Better America, Brighter America, Integrity America, Progressive America or Stand Up America. I didn't vote myself, not wanting to encourage more emails, but I would have voted for Progressive America if I had.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

I would humbly submit "Kinder and Gentler America."

11:00:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

That's a good one.

8:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home