Thursday, September 25, 2008

The cult of the crazy church of Palin

I haven't had the stomach to watch this. I've seen these sort of people before and I'm already grumpy enough today, but I'm posting the video for future reference. It shows Sarah's spirtual advisor casting out the demons and performing some kind of rite to protect Ms. Palin from witchcraft.



Max Blumenthal bravely did some undercover work at the church, attending the services and he posted this video of Sarah's redemption. I understand she's on at about 7:00 minutes in. Sadly No has also bravely viewed it in its entirety and gives you the shorter version highlights in their own inimitable style.

I'm just confounded that this isn't a dealbreaker, even for the drooling guys who love her for her ass and don't give a flying leap whether she has a brain.

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home