Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hate mail of the month

By Libby

On April 2nd, I will have been blogging at the Detroit News for four years. I have a bit of fan base. I do occassionally get a stray commenter who will praise my work and say they read me every day, but most of them are critics. They love to hate me and really, I love them. Some have been following me so long, they feel like friends. But a stranger showed up with a priceless critique.
Tue. 03/25/08 08:25 PM

What a dumb bitch.

There were two from Arizona. No idea how they ended up at the Detroit weblog and the other guy was bitching about my post dissing Lieberman. I love the intertubes.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share


Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

That's one of the reasons I no longer write under my real name. The death threats do get tedious.

Fine country we live in.

9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Love the civility of the wingers myself. But they never say fuck so their hate isn't obscene apparently. Or so they tell themselves.

2:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home