Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hate mail of the month

By Libby

On April 2nd, I will have been blogging at the Detroit News for four years. I have a bit of fan base. I do occassionally get a stray commenter who will praise my work and say they read me every day, but most of them are critics. They love to hate me and really, I love them. Some have been following me so long, they feel like friends. But a stranger showed up with a priceless critique.
Tue. 03/25/08 08:25 PM
LIBBY

What a dumb bitch.


SMOK'IN JOE WOOD, KINGMAN, AZ
There were two from Arizona. No idea how they ended up at the Detroit weblog and the other guy was bitching about my post dissing Lieberman. I love the intertubes.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

That's one of the reasons I no longer write under my real name. The death threats do get tedious.

Fine country we live in.

9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Love the civility of the wingers myself. But they never say fuck so their hate isn't obscene apparently. Or so they tell themselves.

2:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home