Tuesday, January 08, 2008

They're running out of ballots

By Libby

I figure we're about an hour away from getting any real numbers but I'm excited about this primary. It's been a long time since I've been this interested in the outcome. Judging by the record turnout at the polls, I think the tsumani I predicted for this cycle has started to blow.

I still don't care who wins; I'm not excited about the candidates. But that the citizens are coming forward in such droves to cast their ballots, fills me with a new hope. That's a change for the better.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger nolocontendere said...

But Libby, it won't matter if the machines are still corrupted.
They're toying with us.

4:12:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

That's a good point Nolo. But people will maybe pissed enough to do something about it if they realize they've been robbed.

I pinning my hopes on 2012 for the big changes

7:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home