Sunday, November 18, 2007

Excess Hoggage - Where the Time Goes Edition

By Libby

Song in my head.

My annual harvest rant on moronic marijuana policies.

I think Bush is deliberating screwing the world up out of petty revenge.

I see a trend and it's not pretty. That you can't get into the Taj Mahal with US currency only further convinces me we're in trouble.

Patriot Act abuse horrifies me.

That Reid refused to recess gave me a little hope.

High school students learn a big lesson about the black market. It's not what you expect.

And today I posted part two of what's turning into a series in Detroit, on why Iran is not a threat. Once again, I'd planned to do national health insurance, but Cernig's killer post on the flawed coverage of the IAEA report was more timely.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home