Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Finally. A candidate that excites me

By Libby
Updated below

My friend Tits McGee has been a little down in the dumps about Gore bowing out of the race but this news should greatly cheer her up. Her boyfriend, Stephen Colbert, has thrown his hat into the ring. Considering what a joke the current campaign season has become already, I can't think of more perfect candidate. At least he's seriously funny.

He's got my vote.

Update: This may be more serious than we thought. Word has it Mr. Colbert has actually contacted both parties in South Carolina to determine the filing requirements.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Blogger Tits McGee said...

I know!!! Squee!!! I'm so happy! I can't stop using exclamation points!

4:14:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I knew you would be happy. Cheered me up too, I have to admit.

4:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a South Carolinian voter, let me say that I'd be willing to register Republican just to vote for Colbert.

8:18:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Kevin. I'm thinking of moving to South Carolina so I can vote for him.

8:31:00 PM  
Blogger Swampcracker said...

Kevin, what makes you think SC will run as a Republican? I see him as a third party write-in candidate. The Little Brother Party (after all, he is the youngest of eleven). Or perhaps ... Eureka!! ... Stephen's Eleven. It would not be the first or last time presidential politics has become a family busines.

BTW, my cat needs a new hump blanket. Donations accepted.

10:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home