Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tapping into the Craig scandal

By Libby

I haven't been able to get excited about this story. Sex between consenting adults doesn't shock or offend me and GOP hypocrisy is so commonplace as to have become mundane. So they diss the gay guy and give the scat obsessed hetero Vitter a pass. So what? But I got more interested since Craig withdrew his resignation and some Senators backed him up, most notably McConnell and Specter.

There's been much speculaton among the poli-punditry about what it all means and what possibly could have motivated the turnaround. Well, I don't know about Specter but dare I suggest this development might be motivating McConnell. Word has it this Mike Rogers guy carries a pretty big stick.

Just saying...

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home