Sunday, May 13, 2007

Media bytes

In what is inadvertently becoming an unofficial Sunday feature here, a couple of multimedia bytes to go with your morning coffee.

Slate posts an interactive guide to to GOP scandals, also available at the link in a text only format. I think they missed quite of a few of the smaller ones but it's a good reference for the bigger scandals of the last few years.

This one is long but I was just fascinated by the interviews with the Regent University grads who are quietly taking over our government and it's worth the click just to see Romney's commencement speech. One of these days I'm going to have to do a post on Mitt. He's a large part of the reason I left Massachusetts two years ago.

And finally I spent some time cruising through my Rumbler blogroll last night and via the inimitableVelociguy, I ended up at Rube's joint and picked up this video. It's not really a funny issue but the video made me laugh and it is good advice for anybody who posts to the net, even if you never show your underwear.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Dax Montana said...

So...What color underwear today Libby? Just Damn!

10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Dax. Black of course, like my outlook these days.

11:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home