Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What's the matter with our health care?

This is an issue I've been flogging at my other blog, so I said my piece on this at the Detroit News. But I will quote my summation here.
The problem with our health care system isn't the government. The problem is our government is being run by politicians who are beholden to corporations and thus put the interests of big business ahead of the doing business in the best interest of the people.
Thanks to my new partner Fester, at Newshog and the help of the The Consumerist, I think I made a pretty good case.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe you have it exactly right. Health care costs keep rising while CEOs and other high escilon reap in record salaries. You know the nurses, lab techs, etc aren't making those big bucks. While they are reaming the system, many of us are playing roulette with our health by remaining uninsured. There are now several countries with very successful national health programs. This matter should definitely be kept in the forefront.

8:57:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I'm flogging it with all I've got Rocky. It's got to be fixed. It's just not right that so many people are without insurance or proper health care.

9:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home