Monday, April 09, 2007

Straight-talk Express Hits The Wall

John McCain's campaign for president is on the skids and he has no one to blame but himself.

The public does not know what to make of this guy, he's like a weather vane, twisting in the wind.

Does everyone remember when the democrats thought he was a great candidate and someone they could support? This guy is no democrat, hell, he's not even a good conservative.

It's funny that when Bush was strong McCain dogged him mercilessly and now when he's weak McCain is his biggest supporter. What an idiot.

Then of course it was his stroll through a Baghdad market and into fantasy land that did him in, probably for good.

Jim M

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was on 60 minutes last night. what a total loser.

also, I don't mean to over do it with the you tube stuff, but this is really choice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvLq9qk4II4

2:26:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL. Lester how do you come up with these crazy videos? That one was so bad I couldn't stop watching. I think I went to high school with the sax player.

8:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that weird riff lodges itself in your brain.

I'm real into b movies. apparently someone else out there is too. a company called something weird video re issues them. the "something weird sampler" is definatly a must have 3 hours of total chaos from movies that were probably filmed the day of the night they screened.

the movie that song comes from "roseland" is simply awful.

"plan 9 from outer space" is in fact my favorite movie of all time.

12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I vaguely remember that one. I might have seen it on Mystery Science Theater. Whatever happened to that show I wonder?

1:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was the only thing I ever watched on sci fi besides twilight zone.

3:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home