Sunday, April 08, 2007

McCain calls for more war

Libby Spencer

Perhaps early Alzheimer's is setting in because I can't think of any other explantion for McCain's op-ed in the Washington Post. It's so painfully clueless that it almost physically hurts to read it. It couldn't be clearer that Johnny is living in the past and wants to be the war president that he could have been if only George hadn't pulled those dirty tricks and kicked him out of the running back when he was the golden boy Maverick candidate.

I did my take on it at Newshog so I won't repeat it here. But I will add that I find it sad McCain failed his promise. There was a time I believed he could have a done a better job than Bush. Unfortunately for our would-be contender, the time has passed. That train left the station a long time ago and he just missed that brass ring.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Amen whig.

11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home