Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The "joke" that won't die

Libby Spencer

I'm getting a late start again today. It seems like something comes up every morning to keep me away from the computer but I just discovered this link in the referrals. It seems the Rove photo "joke" is never going to die. Toby Harnden at the the Telegraph revisits the story today. I left a comment to the latest mockery over there but I have to say I'm beginning to find the joke funny at last.

Maybe I was fooled by the photo, but I got a lot of traffic out of the link. That at least I find amusing.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Praguetwin said...

At least I get the joke now.

Why am I still not laughing?

2:37:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Maybe because it wasn't funny Prague twin. As jokes go, it was pretty lame.

2:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home