Friday, January 12, 2007

Olberman bytes Bush again

Keith has been pumping these rants out at a great pace and they're all good but this one is especially worth reading in full. My favorite quote:
The plan fails militarily.

The plan fails symbolically.

The plan fails politically.

Most importantly, perhaps, Mr. Bush, the plan fails because it still depends on your credibility.
My only bone to pick with Olbermann is that he asks the president if he thinks at all. I believe the prez spends a lot of time thinking -- about himself.

I would suggest the real question should be, Mr. President do you feel at all? It seems to me Bush's greatest failing is a total lack of empathy. If you check the criteria, he fits at least 13 out of the 16 markers for psychopathy.
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I absolutely agree that Bush lacks empathy. After his speech this week, I noticed several bloggers gave him credit for at least admitting his mistakes. I say that's bull. Bush is only saying those words because some PR handler told him it would help his image.

3:20:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

You got that right Kathy. He didn't admit a bloody thing. He said he made mistakes but he didn't any responsibility for the consequences that resulted.

3:52:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

I remember back when the Decider was governor of Texas, he was seen on TV cackling and giggling and mocking the last pleas of a condemned woman who had appealed to him for clemency.

There is a difference between not having empathy and Schadenfreude; between not caring and snickering like the sick little bastard he is.

Love your blog, by the way.

9:51:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

He is a sick puppy Capt. Fogg. And thanks for the encourgement. I'm a new fan of yours as well.

10:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home