Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Gotta vote for Dems dammit

Normon Solomon issues a rousing call to arms. I'm not climbing out on a limb with him because I'm not convinced the elections won't be rigged and the Dems have not been nearly strong enough to motivate the disengaged voters. But as pissed as I am at the Democratic party, he sums up my feelings at the moment here.
The first step, of course, is to throw out the Republican majority in Congress.

Then we have to turn our political sights and our righteous rage on the Democrats who, through their decade of habitual cowering, have enabled and are now protecting this criminal regime from the aggressive investigation that it so richly deserves.
That's the way I see it. Except for a handful of third party candidates, we have to vote in the Democrats, but it's not going to be free ride for 08.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home