Saturday, July 01, 2006

Blog for Peace on Independence Day

The lovely Glenda is calling for volunteer bloggers to join a peace project.
I have been thinking about the coming 4th of July holiday and what an opportunity it is for expressing our pariotism by supporting peace. I want to give you all a heads up on this early, in case you want to join in on a cooperative project I want to do with all of you.

I would like to invite all of you who support ending the war to join with me (and others that I hope to arm wrestle) to join in a project I call Posting for Peace.
More details at the link. I'll be participating of course, having been fighting for peace and against war since 1968. and I would encourage all of the bloggers who drop by here to join us.

I especially want to extend this invitation to those of you from the other side of the political spectrum to join in this project as well. Since I've made an active effort over the last year or so to haunt the Rightland of Blogtopia, I know some of you who read here support the war and believe it to be necessary. I have to believe however, that you still believe that peace should be the ultimate goal of any conflict and I for one would be greatly interested in reading your thoughts on how peace can be achieved through military means. Consider it a challenge if you dare accept it.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you also Haider. Thanks for visiting. I like your blog.

11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home