Saturday, July 01, 2006

Odd couple

I posted at DetNews my favorite story of the day yesterday so I won't repeat it but I would have loved to see the PM "making the moves" at Graceland.

On another note, I received this via email a couple of days ago and although it's gross, I think it's a brilliant idea that's likely to take off like pet rocks. Nothing says I'm not going to take this crap anymore like a Fecalgram.

There are very few simple truths in the universe: life, death, taxes, gravity, and the fact that some people are just plain turds. We at Fecalgram.com help you deal with these people in a way that even they can understand... How? By sending a Fecalgram™, of course!

What is a Fecalgram™? A Fecalgram™ is a handsomely packaged box full of 100% natural, freshly-squeezed, human made crap. ... Each Fecalgram™ is unique and manufactured to order by red-blooded Americans.
The perfect gift for that special shithead on your list. [hat tip Jules Siegel]
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home