Monday, April 03, 2006

Should we stay or should we go

Iraq. It's a hell of a problem that just keeps getting worse. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Immigration. Who's to blame? I don't know, I still blame the owners for creating an environment that entices them in but after viewing this video I have a better understanding of why the people living in on the border are so concerned. I've never heard of this Aztlan movement but I can see how it would enrage non-Hispanics. I have to say I find it a little off-putting.

These folks are benefiting from the American infrastructure paid for at least partly with all our tax dollars. I don't mind letting them in, but this talk of taking back the land seems particularly ungrateful and unAmerican. If they want to live in a Mexico territory they should stay on their side of the border. I can't condone violent revolution over ancient history.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home