Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Change is inevitable

Mikevotes has a brilliant post at Born at the Crest of the Empire about the ultimate demise of the GOP's stranglehold on power. He blames it on Nixon. I think he's right. And in the comment thread, there's a fascinating explanation about how redneck Republicans were born.

While you're at Mike's place, I'd suggest you take a tour through the rest of the blog as well. There's too much to even list, just scroll, even if you only read blogs to look at the pictures. He always captures the best of the day.

It's uncanny how much we think alike, only he says it better than I do. This post certainly speaks for me. Tomorrow's election is the next "watershed moment" in Iraq. I truly hope it works and the Iraqis will see more peaceful times ahead.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home