Friday, October 07, 2005

Bush loses World Leader game

I don't play these fantasy games myself but I've seen it done for sports. It appears to require hours of intense consultations and much checking off of items on lists - not my kind of game. It sounds like too much like work. Personally I'd rather play something with dice or cards and fun little playing pieces. However I understand it's a popular pastime and more than 15,000 people took time from their fantasy sports game to play Fantasy World Leaders.
Fascinating details in the article about who didn't make the winners' list but here's the top eleven.

1 - Nelson Mandela
2 - Bill Clinton
3 - Dalai Lama
4 - Noam Chomsky
5 - Alan Greenspan
6 - Bill Gates
7 - Steve Jobs
8 - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
9 - Richard Branson
10 - George Soros
11 - Kofi Annan
I'd note that George Bush came in at 43. Kind of spooky don't you think?
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

George Soros is on the list? Very interesting. Isn't he the liberal that everyone on the right absolutely hates simply because he hates Bush?

2:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home