Thursday, September 15, 2005

Chief Justice Roberts?

I haven't blogged the hearings because they're a bad joke and I'm just disgusted with the do-nothing Dems. The best they can come up with is a mass mailing from Howard Dean asking us to write letters to the editor? Oh and he'll write one too. This should have happened the day after he was nominated, not mid-hearing.

It can't hurt to do this, but really, shouldn't they already be saying this on the Senate floor instead of making stupid self-serving speeches? They could be asking tougher questions. But no, our spineless excuse for an opposition party is waiting to see whether the electorate is interested enough to fight the nomination for them.

The reasons he shouldn't be confirmed are clear. At this point, it looks to me like he's going to sail through anyway. God help us all.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger porchwise said...

I could only stand a couple of hours of watching the fiasco..Hell's bell's, a justice of the peace could have handled the one or two questions each senator had..and you got it right about self-serving. Glad I had my spittoon beside my chair.

10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home