Thursday, August 04, 2005

Quick hits

Okay, I'm liveblogging from lovely downtown Noho and am almost out of time before I am to meet friends. I left my mouse in the car and I'm so technolame that I can't work as well without it. Since I never learned keyboard shortcuts, it's taking forever to process the posts. I have a plan for tomorrow and expect to get some posts up but for today this is likely to be it. It's going to be read the links for yourself day - no time for analysis or explanations.

I have to wonder what this will mean for the future of the DetNews weblog.

Whatever her role in Traitorgate turns out to be, Judy Miller is adjusting to the hoosegow. On thing for sure, she won't be getting any awards.

This should be an interesting rally.

And what exactly are we doing in Paraguay? Sounds like trouble to me.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home