Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My cousin sends me these things all the time but I rarely pass them on assuming people will get them eventually. This bunch is so good, I'm making an exception. I couldn't decide which one was my favorite so I'm splitting it up among my blogs. For Impolitic readers, I give you:

TEN COMMANDMENTS

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians!

It creates a hostile work environment!
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh. Here's one for you:

What's the difference between our legislators and a thief in the night?

The legislator wears a tie.

I read this in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette letter section today. A reader wrote this to emphasize his displeasure with Pennsylvania's legislators, who recently voted themselves double digit raises (in the middle of the night as I recall). A citizen's group is trying to start a movement to repeal those raises.

3:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home