Thursday, May 05, 2011

Somebody at the NYT likes me

Or maybe it's somebody at Blogrunner. I find my little blog in the NYT's Blogrunner links sidebar all the time. Usually it's at the NYT's own blogs, but today I found it attached to an actual article. I don't know how long
this page lasts
but even after all the years I've been blogging, I get a thrill when I see my name and little blog listed with all the big guys like Josh Marshall and Ezra Klein.

I don't know why I get picked up on this feed, but I really appreciate the encouragement. So thanks, to whoever is responsible for this occasional heartwarming miracle. [Graphic via webresourcesdepot.]

[Big thanks to Doug Harlan J at Balloon Juice for so kindly linking in.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home