Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Earmarks

With McCain leading the outrage section, the GOPers are carping on earmarks in the omnibus spending bill. I find it hard to believe that the GOPers don't have any earmarks in that bill as well. I would also guess where the Dem's projects seem to for various scientific research, that the GOPers' run more along the lines of unneeded buildings to be named after their sponsors and bridges to nowhere. I wonder why the Democrats aren't bringing up the programs they're funding?

Update: I no sooner posted than I found this. Red states are raking in the earmarks. So I ask again, what are they funding and why aren't the Dems loudly pointing out their hypocrisy?

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

This is why I fully support Democratic Presdients having line item veto.

11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Trouble is you can't just limit it to Democrats.

4:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home