Thursday, June 19, 2008

Obama's new ad - Updated

By Libby

I had a really bad day and I can't deal with the news tonight. Most of the buzz seems to be hue and cry about nothing. This is all I got. Matt finds this ad hilariously unsubtle. I don't know, I think the only really subtle ads are Mike Gravel's and those are really funny.

I thought Obama's was pretty good, especially for his target audience.

Update: Speaking of Gravel, Gary Baumgarten checks into comments to note that Mike Gravel will be his guest on News Talk Online on Paltalk.com at 5 PM New York time Friday June 20. You can access the show by clicking the link at his blog.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hey Gary. Thanks for dropping in. I see we have a connection through the Detroit News.

6:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home