Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Excess hoggage - Driving and crying edition

By Libby

I'm posting at Newshoggers again today since it seems most of my colleagues are busy with other pursuits.

The Democrats agonizing over hedge fund taxation is wigging me out.

May the Goddess forgive me for taking delight in the discomfort of neo-cons who get cheated by greedy corporations.

This will be the wave of the future. Google maps at the gas pump.

I think we should have ended the embargo against Cuba a long time ago. I would love to take a trip for one thing. I hear it's beautiful and still mostly unspoiled.

I'm heartbroken about the destruction of yet another ancient Buddha.

And I didn't end up posting on health insurance at DetNews. I talked about Mukasey instead.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

The Dems are ticking me off on this hedge fun thing. They're getting huge donations from the funds' lobbyists and now they're back pedaling. If this keeps up, voters will be back pedaling too. They're no different than the "Republicons."

7:34:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Amen Kathy.

10:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home