Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mitt outsources his campaign workers

Mr. Romnesia is out there shouting his main priority is jobs, jobs, jobs. That could be true if he meant offshored jobs outside of America. Tweet of the day:
Mark Agee : TRUE STORY: A friend got called by a Romney canvasser. She asked, and he was in the Phillipines. Mitt outsourced his own fucking campaign.
Guess cutting costs on canvassers is why he can afford to shower his executive lackeys with hundreds of thousands in bonus payments.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

I had a bad dream last night - well OK, it wasn't a dream but I sat up thinking about how I predicted that if W were elected, he'd cover up his weakness and cover up the effects of his lunatic economic theories by getting us into a war.

I'm getting that same old feeling. Rombo's economics are beyond voodoo and when we start to see the economy tanking and the debt soaring again the only way he can save himself is to become, like George, a 'warpresident.'

That way he can marginalize critics, and gag protest by stuffing a flag down our throats.

Unless, of course, we get lucky and an apocalypse happens first.

I'm going to open my Christmas presents early, just to be sure.

9:14:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I'm nearly certain that ninnyhammer will start a war if he's elected. Polls notwithstanding, I'm still feeling the panic. See what happens after this last debate.

10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home