Sunday, July 15, 2012

We're so sorry, Mr. Romney

I'm so old I remember when the Mittster was disdainfully condoning deceitful, out of context clips in his own campaign ads and the juvenile heckling at Obama's events originating from Romney's own campaign staff. Because, that's politics baby. But given a taste of his own medicine...



So you want an apology Mr. Romney? As the kids say -- Boom!



I'm beginning to wonder if I should dust off my old favorite conspiracy theory. I mean, these people aren't stupid so it's getting harder to believe the Rmoneybot is not deliberately trying to throw the race with this lamebrained response to the ongoing Bain/tax return problem. I know it's still early, but Mother of God, the Rmoney campaign has become a walking disaster area.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home