Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Drowning in stupid



Seriously. There's a legion of cons and GOPers out there today trying to drown out the calls for Rmoney's tax returns with a veritable tsunami of stupid. Not worth archiving it all, but Grumpy Grandpa McCain might be the funniest one. Earlier today he told the media he picked Palin over Rmoney for VP because she was "the better candidate." The walkback is the funny part:
Some in the media have chosen to take my answer today, in response to the question of why I did not select Governor Romney as my vice presidential nominee, out of context. I selected Sarah Palin because she was the best fit for my campaign, and my decision had nothing to do with the bogus tax return attacks currently being waged by the Obama campaign. I have the highest respect for Governor Romney and his record of public service, and he will make an outstanding president.”
Sorry Gramps, but quoting your full remarks is not "out of context." You just suck at messaging. Which is why you're not president now.

Meanwhile, MSNBC's newest resident token idiot wingnut, S.E. Cupp, took the stupid to toxic levels. For real. After I watched the clip I felt a little dizzy and sick to my stomach. But I'll let Charlie explain that one. I'm still recovering.

I will add though, someone should tell her that wearing the same eyeglasses as Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow does not make her as smart as them. It just magnifies the empty place behind her eyes.

Addendum: John Sununu was a contender for dumbest con of the day too, but Steve M. has that one covered. I'll just add it's hilarious that a guy who was born in Havana to a foreign born mother, whose father was raised outside of the United States is saying President Obama doesn't understand how to be an American. [More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home