Monday, April 30, 2012

That's how we deal with it around here folks

Mother of God. This guy doesn't live all that far from my home. This is what my local "independent conservatives" consider to be civil disagreement.



But, you know, it's the gay people who are the threat...

A couple of my neighbors have this sign on their lawn too. I have a nodding acquaintance with them, but I'm pretty sure most of my neighbors wouldn't find this over the top. I'm sure you can see why I haven't made a whole lot of friends in this state.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Mule Breath said...

Video didn't last long. Already taken down.

10:03:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Go to the link. Think they had back-up copies.

11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home