Sunday, April 29, 2012

A night at the Nerd Prom

In my misspent youth, I couldn't get enough of them but the older I get, the less I care about big parties. Couldn't work up enough interest in the White House Correspondents Dinner to even follow the tweets about it, much less watch the red carpet entrances on CSPAN. But I was interested in Michelle Obama's dress and President Obama's stand-up routine at the event. He's pretty good at that stuff. His timing isn't perfect but now having watched the video, it's better than a lot of pros I've seen on the teevee box.

And as an added bonus got to see Michelle's dress, which was fabulous on her. Also, too, great hairdo. Love her style. She manages to be both hip and elegant without being at all pretentious. Not easy to pull off, but it she makes it look effortless.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home