Friday, February 24, 2012

Lonely, he's Mister Lonely

Seriously. Whose bright idea was it to hold a primary rally in a stadium? Poor Willard. It could hardly be more embarrassing. Not only did his jokes fall flat, almost nobody showed up for the Great Romney Rally. Even when they herded "the crowd" into a small space they couldn't hide the emptpy seats.


Looks even worse on the long shot.


Whoever booked this one probably doesn't have a job anymore. But that's okay. Willard likes to fire people. [photos via Charlie and Think Progress.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Southern Beale said...

You know what gets me about that picture? The clothes. Look at 'em: it's all white men in gray and black suits. I see maybe half a dozen women in the whole crowd. No people of color at all.

I'd say it was 80% LDS and the remaining 20% were bank executives taking a long lunch.

8:51:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

They're Willard's people...

9:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home