Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Funnies

I can't embed this cartoon in a large enough format to be readable, but I really did laugh out loud when I read it. Click over for Oliphant's Santorum joke. Note the punchline is in the last panel, in the lower right hand corner. [hat tip Anne Laurie]

And since I'm doing silly stuff, I'm not much into fart jokes but this series of Japanese fart scrolls amused me and they were a big hit with the boys I shared it with. Here's one of them:


Click over for the rest of the scrolls and the funny commentary by the guy who found them.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Knuckles said...

Reminds me of my dog.

knuckles. (pretty sure this google login always calls me "unknown")

3:10:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Ruth, is that you?

3:29:00 PM  
Blogger danps said...

The 7 year old (boy)'s new favorite site. I can't thank you enough.

8:19:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Dan. Boys do love fart jokes, don't they? Glad he's enjoying it. Thanks for letting me know.

8:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home