Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Everything changes

I've been following him for nine of the ten years he's been blogging and never thought I would live to see the day when John Cole posted a photo of himself. Mixed reaction and not the world's most flattering pose, but my vote is adorable.

Meanwhile, my old pal, the blogger formerly known as Cernig of NEWSHOGGERS, who finally came out under his real name, Steve Hynd is moving to Editor In Chief of the Agonist.Org. Congrats to them both.

And my old friend Heretik has resurfaced at a new blog, Man Are We Screwed. Doesn't appear to be doing so many of the old photoshops we loved at his former blog, but he's still writing with a wit so sharp it could slice roast beef. Check out What Heretik learned at Sundance, in two parts.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger merlallen said...

I had always pictured him as an older English woman. Maybe it was the tea and cats that did it.

11:35:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Merl.

10:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home